We are a “Hybrid” organization supplying quality inspections to insurance carriers throughout the Southeast portion of the United States. There are many competing companies in our marketplace, but we are not your typical ladder assist company either. Our company was built by a team tailored for this industry, which specialized in adjusting, contracting, and assisting insurance carriers on extreme levels.
We excel in providing professional and exceptionally knowledgeable claim technician’s that we call “Our Hybrid Techs”. These technicians are trained to know installation, material, policy, non-functional/functional damage, manufacture specification and imagery documentation to perform high level property claims/inspection. However, the most important part of our company – fostering great relationships through hard-work.
Position Summary: WV, IN, KY, TN, AR, MS, AL or GA.
A regional Claims Technician will fulfill daily claims in one of the above states in which they currently reside in. Looking for a quality technician that possesses the ability to work remotely and climb steep pitch and/or two story+ roofing systems. The candidate must possess a valid driver’s license, dependable vehicle and proof of worker’s compensation insurance (WC). The candidate will be required to lift at least 50Lbs and demonstrate the ability to properly stack a ladder. The candidate must possess and demonstrate the ability to use new age technology (iPhone, iPad, Laptop) as well as working applications and platforms for documentation. The candidate must have a positive attitude, creative and investigative mind to determine overall property damage from a related peril (Hail, Wind, Tree Fall, Rodent Damage, ETC).
- Minimum 2 years experience in the construction industry
- Ladder, Cougar Paws, and proper means of Transportation
- Working computer; Internet Access and Smartphone
- Must demonstrate strong time management and customer service skills
- Ability to take assignments on short notice
- Experience in preparing reports with quality documentation
- State Issued – Workers Compensation
- Must have valid driver’s license
Knowledge and Skills:
- In-depth knowledge of property and liability insurance coverage and industry standards
- Prepare full captioned reports by collecting and summarizing information required by client
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Prompt, reliable, and friendly service
- Must submit to background check; void in states where prohibited
- Experience in industry specific areas a plus, but not necessary: fire departments, agricultural, lumber mills, high value or historic buildings or Construction Defects, Automobile Liability, Subrogation Recovery investigations
- Completes residential and commercial field property inspections utilizing Xactimate software and general liability field investigations to determine negligence and damages
- Investigate claims by obtaining recorded statements from insured’s, claimants or contractors who’ve performed preliminary inspection.
- Recommend repair vs replacement of roof post-inspection
- Obtain and interpret official reports – National Weather Service
- Review photo documentation and complete a roof assessment form for surveying the overall condition of the property
- Maintain acceptable product quality through compliance with established Best Practices of client
Preferred but Not Required:
- College Degree
- AIC (Associates in Claims) or other associated designations
- HAAG – Residential Certification
- HAAG – Commercial Certification
- Xactimate (Prior Knowledge of Estimating Software)
- Other technical platforms (Acculynx, Wintac, Symbility)
- Rope & Harness Certification
- PTC – Property Technical Certification
All certifications and prior experience will determine the candidates overall Tech Level I, II, III, IV (Determining Factor for Pay)
All candidates must pass a full background check